Market participants with recognized expertise who do not want or can not extend credits to those of its potential customers who are interested in using offered fixed assets but without the necessity of buying them. These include in particular:
- Suppliers/Manufacturers of typical items which prices, as time passed, submit to surveillance and forecasts by standardized methods
- Dealers of passenger cars, vans, trailers, tractors
- Suppliers/Manufacturers of gas engines, airplanes, wagons, locomotives, turbines, wind turbines, solar systems, etc.
- Suppliers/Manufacturers of unusual items, which change in value as time goes by, submit to reliableestimations
Rights and obligations of the Supplier/Manufacturer
- Supplier/Manufacturer alone or jointly with Short Term Rental Capital Sp. z o.o. makes an offer to provide a specific subject of lease
- Supplier/Manufacturer together with Short Term Rental Capital Sp. z o.o. negotiates with the Customer the total amount of the lease installment, composed of three parts: the financial part that covers the repayment of the financing provided by the Financing Entity, the service part covering the remuneration of the Supplier/Manufacturer payable for the provision of service during period of lease, and the insurance part covering the insurance premium the subject of lease
- Supplier/Manufacturer together with the Short Term Rental Capital Sp. z o.o. signs a lease agreement with the Customer
- Supplier/Manufacturer signs with Short Term Rental Capital Sp. z o.o. agreement to sell the specific subject of lease after the prior agreementwith the Client as to the price of the subject of lease, the price for servicesand amount oflease installment
- Supplier/Manufacturer signs with Short Term Rental Capital Sp. z o.o.the service agreement related to the subject of the lease agreement
- Supplier/Manufacturer signs with Short Term Rental Capital Sp. z o.o. the guarantee agreement to repurchase the subject of lease.